Help Libra House Continue its Work to End Violence Against Women
Our community has been and continues to be very supportive of the work we do at Libra House. We rely on our community to assist us in offering programs and services to our clients.
How you can support Libra House:
- Direct Donations (Individual, Group or Corporate)
- Planned Fundraising Events (Jeans Day, Bake Sales Ticket Sales, etc.)
- Non-Monetary Donations (Personal Care Items, Gift Certificates, etc.)
- Financial Donations (Tax Deductible and Official Receipts Will Be Issued)
Libra House is a Registered Charity.
Examples of Non-Monetary Donations:
- Personal Care/Toiletry Items
- Infant Clothing/Blankets
- Women's New Underwear, Socks, Pyjamas
- Non-perishable Food Items
- Gift Coupons (Clothing, Entertainment)
- Items To Be Used as Gifts for the Women and Children
- School/Stationary Supplies
Please feel free to contact our administration office with any questions regarding donations.
Regarding Larger Household and Clothing Donations:
Please note that due to storage space, we cannot directly accept furniture or large household items or clothing. If you have such items you can still call us and we can connect you with organizations that are able to accept your donations.
- Please send cheque/money orders payable to Libra House
- Send cheque/money orders to PO Box 449, Stn. B, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Labrador, A0P 1E0
- For additional information, contact our administrative office
- Provide your name and address if you would like to receive a taxable receipt mailed back to you
Thank you for helping us to help others.